Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Almost 13 weeks


I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow! Wow, time flies. It won't be long and I'll be holding this baby in my arms.

I've had a UTI. I'm taking generic macrobid. No side effects that I can tell so far. I am just really exhausted. UTI's can cause complications, so it makes me nervous. I have a good friend who is a pharmacist and she gave me great advice that put my mind at ease about the antibiotic. I really distrust medicine in general when pregnant.

Happily, my mother-in-law is here now though and it makes me feel better not to be so alone all the time. Plus she is wonderful with the kids and has been helping me so much with the housework. She's doing more than me!

My mother, and my sister Amy along with her family are coming on Friday. Yay! Mom and Amy are making lasagna and bringing it. Can you say-cha-ching?! I get to eat home made lasagana in the comfort of my own home without lifting a finger or washing all the icky lasagna dishes? Yeah baby!

I need a shower so bad but that would mean I have to get up, walk down the stairs, get naked, adjust the water, get in scrub myself, scrub my hair, dry off, put lotion on and get dressed. Whatever happened to the shower they had on the Jetsons? Come on now this is 2009-I want my auto-shower people. Get with it.

No comments: